Thursday, March 4, 2010

Putting the 'Pop' in Populism

So I really don't have time to keep this blog running, at this very moment I'm sitting in class denying the fact that once it is over I still have three problem sets and a paper to work on. But I guess that just like all other things in my life post moving to the US I will just have to make time for this.

I believe I don't need to introduce myself, if you've made it here - you probably know who I am. However, if this blog is our first interaction then a) nice to meet you b) all you need to know about it me is that I'm probably the coolest kid you'll ever meet.

The idea for this blog started after several interesting discussions over facebook on some hot topics such as my country, Israel, and the question of its legitimacy and conduct. Being the fervent pro-Israeli that I am, I will try to shed some light on how things in my country and region *really* are in contrast to many things you might have heard.

Stay tuned, it's going to be SABABA.

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling the blogoshpere is never gonna be the same....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LO, TACHELES SABABA (probably not spelled correctly).
    I can't believe you are really doing this. Awesome!! There are big things to be expected.. :)

    ReplyDelete